Monday, October 4, 2010

ANGIE'S BONELESS BBQ RIBS

My friend, Angie introduced me to these ribs a year or so ago, so I named them after her. I had never considered myself a rib-lover, until I tried these. They are SO good! There has not been one person who has tried them, that didn't love them! Best of all, they are easy and can be done in the crock pot or stove top. The meat is so super tender, it just falls apart when you pick it up.

ANGIE'S BONELESS BBQ RIBS
(Printable Recipe)

Country Style Boneless Pork Ribs (Whatever quantity you want. They cook down a ton, so be sure you  make enough!)

Mesquite Grill Mates Seasoning
Montreal Steak Seasoning
Season All
Salt
Pepper
Liquid Smoke
Favorite BBQ Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's Brand)
Brown Sugar

Sprinkle ribs liberally with first 5 seasonings, and rub into ribs. Place ribs in crock pot or large pot and cover with water. Add liquid smoke to water until water turns a light brown. Cook in crock pot until tender, approx. 4-5 hrs. on low, or in pot on stove at a low rolling boil for 2.5 hrs.

When ribs are tender, remove from cooking liquid and place on a foil-lined grill (or use a griddle indoors). Brush with BBQ Sauce and sprinkle with brown sugar. Warm through, until brown sugar melts and slightly caramelizes.

No comments: