These pudding pops are an easy, tasty treat for the summer days ahead! You can make them any flavor you like, and can use sugar free pudding if you like. It's been MANY years since I've even looked at the price of pudding pops, but I know the average range for frozen treats (other than twin pops) is $3-$5. One box of pudding makes about 9 pops, so for a little over a dollar per batch, the savings will add up fast!
PUDDING POPS makes 9
recipe from Kraftfoods.com
1 large package instant pudding mix (vanilla is shown above)
3 C. cold milk
9 Oreos, crushed (optional)
3/4 C. thawed whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
1. Make pudding according to package directions.
2. Fold in crushed Oreos and whipped topping.
3. Spoon into 9 small paper or plastic cups or popsicle molds
4. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon into each for a handle.
5. Freeze until firm, about 5 hours.
**To easily remove from cup, Place bottom of cup in warm water for a few seconds, then press up on bottom of cup.