Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TAKING TIME OFF

For some time now, I've been teetering back and forth with whether or not to continue contributing to my blog. I still LOVE all things related to cooking and food, but have kinda lost my drive to blog about it. It has become more of a chore than the passion it once was for me. So, instead of declaring the end of my blogging adventure, I'm declaring time off. That's a lot safer to say, right? That way, I can continue blogging in a week, a month, or just "fade away". 
I have appreciated all the support my blog has received through comments here, as well as by mouth. There are SO many wonderful blogs out there! Blogging has broadened my view of cooking and baking, and has encouraged me to pursue a fun, new hobby; photography! So, I'll send you out on these. They turned out pretty cute for a beginner, if I do say so myself!

My girls, middle and right, with their cousin

"kissing cousins"

My niece

My 3 kids

My niece and nephew

until next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed your blog! You inspired me to cook again. Cooking had become such a chore, and you inspired me with fun healthy ideas again! I've loved many of your breads, rolls, breadsticks, etc. And have lots of recipes I haven't tried yet. Looked forward to frugal Fridays! I now love laughing cow cheese on crackers for lunch. Thank you Kelli enjoy your family, your summer and new hobby! I bet you are good at whatever you put your hand to!
Cute kids! Cute pictures!
K. REESE

Susan said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and trying your recipes. Thanks for sharing and I hope you pick it up again in the future. Good luck with all you do.

Anonymous said...

I am Nancy, a friend of Brett's from IoTA. One day at Crossfit we were discussing healthy recipes and Brett told me about your blog. I just have to say thank you for all your fun posts. I really love your Frugal Fridays. I know that it takes time away from family and things that mean the most to you...to share your passion with us. I am not an official follower but I check up on your blog every couple of days, especially Fridays. I will really miss all your great ideas and input in the kitchen. I hope you can find the time and desire to blog again soon. Don't give up on yourself or us. Thanks for all your time put in. Nancy Coburn

heidi said...

I love your blog for the healthy recipes and frugal Fridays too. Thanks for the time you have put into your blog.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Love your blog and the fact that you love your kids more! Enjoy your newfound love of photography and have a great summer!

cbo said...

I am missing your posts!
I just got on to see if you had a zucchini bread recipe. I am making it this morning.